Here at Gatehouse ICS, we are committed to working with those looking for the next step on their career path. A paid internship could be a great move for you.
- Research and Administration Internship (6 months)
- Ammanford, South Wales
- Eligibility Requirements
- You must be aged 17-24 and currently receiving Universal Credit
- To Apply
- Mention this role to your DWP Coach
This position offers an introduction to a thriving industry on your doorstep (life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and health innovation). It will provide you with new skills as well as building on your existing strengths. At the end of 6 months, you will be better equipped to move on to the next step in your career.
- You will receive training in healthcare blog writing, marketing and office skills.
- We offer a commitment to making you more employable, including coaching and developing and presenting you to future employers with our recommendations.
- Full training given though good oral and written communication and a familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are preferred.
- You will gain knowledge of the Wales based healthcare and life science industry as well as methodologies and skills related to market research, marketing and healthcare blog writing.
To apply, please mention this role to your DWP Work Coach.